Summer!! It’s the time to relax and spend a vacation somewhere you could escape for a while. One of the best places to visit during this season is Cebu.
Cebu, the queen city of the South, located in the vicinity of Visayan region. Home of delicious dried mangoes, pristine white beaches and the most colorful and popular festival in the Philippines: The Sinulog Festival!
Hence, one of the famous travel destination in the country. So, if you’re planning Cebu as one of your travel getaway, you need to ask assistance with the Eco-tourism of Cebu or if you want to DIY (do it your own risk) ask some trusted locals or research about the place.
Now, let’s marvel the beauty of Cebu! Here are the BEST places recommended to roam around:
- Bantayan Island– The island has 3 municipality, Santa Fe, Bantayan and Madridejos. You will definitely fall in love with its pristine white beaches, pulverized sands and local delicacies.
2. Malapascua Island – The island was known for its diving spots, white sand beaches, and crystal clear water.
3. Osmeña Peak – the highest peak in Cebu, approximately 3,325 ft above sea level. If you’re up for mountain climbing adventure, reach the peak and enjoy the scenic view of the province.
4. Oslob – The quiet municipality was located in the South. Things to do in Oslob: Swim with the enormous Whale Sharks or Butanding, take a dip in Tumalog Falls and marvel the beauty of Sumilon Island.
5. Badian and Alegria – home for extreme adventures and chasing waterfalls, Canyoning, a must try activity in the South.
6. Samboan – This municipality has something to brag about, their waterfalls. Aguinid Falls, Dau Falls and Hidden Falls were the top places to visit. Let’s chase them!
7. Aloguinsan – top tourist attractions: Hermits Cove, Bojo River and Hidden Beach.
8. Moalboal – known for its stretchy white beaches and diving spots. Pescador Island, a popular tourist attraction is part of the municipality.
And the list continues, there’s lots of beautiful places randomly in Cebu. The city and its municipalities has a lot to offer. So if I were you, plan your next vacation now, grab a promo airfares or ferry to Cebu. Enjoy your stay and wander the wonders of nature.